Friday 22 March 2013

Hello :D

Hello, and welcome to this new blog! 

It's all about recipes! Have any recipes you want to share? Include your email address in a comment and we'll make you a blog contributor! I would like these people (I've sent you all contributor invites) to be contributors:

1. Honey Bea
2. FrostWolf
3. Leafa
4. Amelia0308

Anyone else just needs to comment! :D

We (Kinyonga and SilverDawn) will mostly post English recipes such as apple crumble and parkin, and it is yet to be known what the other contributors will post!

Here are the posting rules, contributors:

1. Don't post a recipe which has already been posted by someone else, unless yours is a completely different version. 
2. No swearing. 
3. Nothing inappropriate whatsoever. Remember that this blog is for all ages! :)
4. Please try and make your instructions clear and easy to understand.
5. No poisoning anyone!
6. And, of course, remember to HAVE FUN! :D

There!

and

10 comments:

  1. Yum! I'll post a recipe once a week! :D
    We have LOTS of yummy American recipes that I guarantee you've never had! >:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to join, but I don't know many recipes. But I could publish three adult recipes; I made two of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK! :) I sent you an author request, but perhaps it was to the wrong email... I sent it to your main one. I'll send a new one to your blog one ;)

      Delete
  3. Ha, I forgot to add that I would like to join. Please send me an author request! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK! :D I'd love to have you as a contributor! ^.^
      I sent the request to your main email... The one with your name. :3

      Delete
  5. I didn't find it there :( Can you send it again? I found it in my leafawarriorcat email, and that's not the one that controls my blogs...Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I would like to join but I will think about it. I said think a lot in that sentence..
    -pupp1266

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Leafa - OK, I'll send it again ^.^

      @pupp1266 - OK, I'd love for you to join! If you decide that yes you will, then just tell me your email address ^.^

      Delete

Hello! Please follow these simple commenting rules:
1. No swearing.
2. Nothing inappropriate. Remember that this blog is for all ages! :)
3. Please leave your opinion and be honest, but respect other opinions and don't be rude!
4. Keep commenting!!!
Thanks! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...